GALACTICA community platform
This virtual platform will be available for the duration of GALACTICA project and will allow participants to be informed on the next activities, attend the webinars, meet with our participants and showcase their capabilities!
A series of technical and/or business-oriented webinars directed to textile, aerospace, and advanced manufacturing SME’s and Startups will run from mid-February to the end of April.
Valuable and tailor-made expertise: webinar speakers have vast expertise in the mentioned fields.
Matchmaking with 1:1 meetings to identify potential partners.
The matchmaking tool brings together SMEs from user sectors (Textile and Aerospace) and advanced manufacturing technology provider companies from a large number of European countries.
This is a unique opportunity for SMEs to jointly promote innovative solutions thus creating new cross-sectoral and cross-border industrial value chains.
This virtual model is time - and cost efficient and results in business cooperation! Meetings will be arranged and take place by means of this website.
- Innovative cross-sectoral (aerospace/textile/advanced production technologies) solutions
- New value chains
- Advanced manufacturing and digitalisation
- New productions processes
- New solutions
- Foster environmental performance of production processes
- New sustainable materials and products
- As a textile or aerospace company - do you have a problem on your process that you need a solution or do you have a new product idea? Find qualified European partners to support you during effective one-to one meetings
- As an advanced manufacturing company - promote your skills and capabilities in addressing specific challenges
- As RTO or product developer - find companies or partners to present and discuss new technology and innovative solutions
How can you benefit from this platform?
- Be informed on the Open Calls GALACTICA
- Register to the thematic GALACTICA webinars
- Stay updated on all GALACTICA activities
- Publish and showcase your products, projects, services or business needs to event participants
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings at the event that can generate project ideas
- Generate fresh leads and meet new contacts in a time and cost-efficient way
- Stay one step ahead of your competitors by being seen and visibly present at the event
The Top 5 objectives to make your stay a success:
- Meet Partners
- Discover New Products, Solutions & Services
- Present your challenges
- Get Information about latest's trends
- Prepare an application to the GALACTICA Open Call